Friday 15 June 2012

when it becomes really impossible to get away and sleep, then the will to live evaporates of its own accord.

Ugh. I'm dying.

I can't sleep no matter how hard I try (or don't try in case I'm just thinking too much). I'm so exhausted. There's literally nothing left in my body. Nothing good anyways. Whether it's the fact that my nights and days were fueled by drugs and sleep crashing was the result (and now without them I've got no energy and nothing to knock me out), or because I can't keep my anxiety in check, or because I'm still pretty sore and restless from coming off these things, I don't know. But it's horrible and I just want to curl up in bed and sleep for the rest of my life.

If I don't get some sleep soon, I think I'll snap.

And whether it's drug fueled rage or just simply anger fueled rage, me snapping is never a good thing.

For anyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for linking to your blog! I'll definitely be keeping up with it. Not being able to sleep is hell. You posted this yesterday; were you able to get to sleep eventually? Did you snap at anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, (:
      Thanks for reading! I finally managed to get some sleep, thank god. I didn't snap, but my boyfriend and I got in a bit of an argument. Nothing too major. Also, thanks for the other comment you posted. It's still hard, but it's getting easier everyday being off everything. Anyway, I hope you keep reading, I'll definitely be reading yours. (:

      Delete

your feedback is much appreciated!