Sunday 26 July 2015

i imagine my dreams before me, mine.

Warning: This poem is very violent sounding. It was intended to purge all of my anger the other day, so that is why it is full of such hatred. Just a warning so you all don't think I'm a psycho killer or something! Plus, as you will see, the whole idea was self-harm/death, not towards others.


I'm angry, frustrated
Annoyingly so
I imagine beating her senseless
I'm angry, pissed off
Aggressively so
I imagine the slitting of her throat

I'm angry, hurt
Painfully so
I imagine her slow death

I'm angry, enraged
Brutally so
I imagine watching the life leave her eyes

I'm angry, hateful
Deadly so,
I imagine laughing at her funeral

I'm angry, depressed
Overwhelmingly so
I imagine that she is me

I'm alive, enlightened
Breathtakingly so
I imagine my dreams before me.

Mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

your feedback is much appreciated!