Tuesday 23 June 2015

writing is the whispering of the soul.

http://substanceforyou.com/a-personal-perspective-on-bulimia/


My piece on bulimia was published! I am so incredibly proud and happy! I've been getting such positive feedback too, I couldn't be more excited. I feel that it is helping to raise an understanding and awareness about eating disorders.

I would really appreciate if you guys went to the site and shared the link via twitter/facebook or even if you just pass it along on here! I just believe that it can help our cause and will spread the message about what eating disorders can do to someone. I would really appreciate if you did.

On another note, I meet with the program coordinator of my local detox tomorrow to discuss Women for Sobriety meetings. I'm super nervous but also excited to convey my message to him. I just know that it will do some good for the women in detox and will at least make that one day a positive day for them. And it will give them another option for meetings.

I will check back in tomorrow with news on how it went. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. Super duper proud of you hun!
    You carry a great message
    And thank you for speaking for us
    For giving us a voice
    I have no doubt that you will help so many others
    And that's what it's all about x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      I'm honored to have been able to speak for myself and for all of us. I appreciate the support, as always.

      Much love, xx.

      Delete
  2. Wow, fantastic work! I'm so proud of you lovely! You've done so amazingly well! You should be bursting with pride! Much love to you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm very happy. :)


      Much love, xx.

      Delete

your feedback is much appreciated!